Monday, September 1, 2008

OMFGG You Motherchucker!

Taylurrlegit. I stole it. 


I am constantly listening to music. 24/7. And almost every single song reminds me of a noun (person, place, or thing). 

So I put my Ipod on shuffle and wrote down the first things that came to mind.

Neat-o gang.

.....

Intensity in 10 Cities - Chiodos: London in my tiny little flat, in my cold room, with nothing to do at 5am

Ever So Sweet-The Early November: TJ Elementary School Park with Jon back in HS 

Twilight-Elliott Smith: Laying in bed late at night, falling asleep listening to his whispery voice, crying. (emoooooo) 

Almost Lover-A Fine Frenzy: Candice singing this to me in my room at the Chi Omega house last year. She has a beautiful voice. 

Beautiful-Flickerstick: Greg in his red Audi with the windows down and music blasting. I'm sure we were coming home from one of our late night Steak & Shake outings. 

Falling Slowly-Glen Hansard: Living in London sitting in our flat watching Once with Lo. Drinking wine and eating grilled cheese. 

Far More-The Honorary Title: Watching one of the saddest scenes in One Tree Hill. Lucas just asked Lindsey to marry him and Peyton walks in on it. Her heart is shattered. 

Miserable at Best-Mayday Parade: Long drives in my car. Going no where in particular. 

Alive With the Glory of Love-Say Anything: MSU Road Trip 07 with Lainie

She Doesn't Get it-The Format: Singing acoustic with Adam playing guitar in his apartment 

Fred Jones-Ben Folds: Work

This Ice is Getting Thinner-Death Cab for Cutie: my hot stuffy room at The Dollhouse thinking about my life. and where it's going. and why my cranberry juice is frozen. 

Comfortable-John Mayer: Going to the grocery store late at night Freshman year at BU with Ryan putting random things in my cart trying to be sneaky. 

Fake Plastic Trees-Radiohead: Driving home from O'Hare on New Years Day. Sitting on Adam's porch singing loudly. Clueless.

Keep Breathing-Ingrid Michaelson: Grey's Anatomy. 

Ca Plane Pour Moi-Plastic Bertrand: France. Croissants. Gossip Girl.

The Air We Breathe- Figurines: pipe dreams and foolish scenes.

Beast of Burden-Rolling Stones: my high school perfect boyfriend karl. 

Shake It-Metrostation: Emily and I rockin out everywhere we go.


*I'll update this list later.

In the meantime, I'll dream about Chuck Bass. 

ex oh ex oh

Kathleen

No comments: